« Recommended Books |
| February Giveaway: A (Tooth) Fairy Tale »
Instead of highlighting products, I'm focusing on events that I'm looking forward to in February.
1. Library Lovers Month: I love books. I love free books. I love libraries.
2. Black History Month: I'm Black. I love learning about my history year-round. I love when the rest of the country joins in. (Don't miss the network premiere of A Raisin in the Sun on 2/25.)
3. Lunar New Year/Chinese New Year (2/7): My older son is already talking about celebrating Chinese New Year (The Year of the Rat?!). I'm not quite sure if it's because he's so cultured by way of growing up in NYC OR if it's because that's the day the new Nick Jr. show Ni Hao, Kai-Lan (I saw a preview - it's a really cute show!) is premiering. I suspect that it is the latter.
6. Valentine's Day (2/14): Personally, I'm especially looking forward to going away to a retreat for married couples this year. I have compiled a list of local Valentine's Day events here.
and MOST IMPORTANTLY...
7. ***My baby Sean's FIRST Birthday on 2/22 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SEAN-Y***